Thursday, July 23, 2009

Because I haven't blogged in a while...

...I had major catch up to do. Since we have been home we have been busy. We went out to see the house today and it is looking great! Its finally painted, cabinets are up, granite is in, tile is laid and light fixtures, toilets and bath fixtures are all in. We are SOOOO excited to get in the house! I am 34 weeks today and the plan is to deliver at 39 weeks so 5 weeks left, woo hoo!! Or not....I'm really scared to have 3 kids! Not much of an update, I know, but its late and I'm tired!

spaghetti dinner...I think Carly enjoyed herself!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Carly seems to have hit quite the growth spurt! You guys have been busy but it looks like you've been having fun too.

Schatz said...

you have got such little cuties, can't wait to see the newest one! I hope you're getting some sleep.