Saturday, November 1, 2008

State Fair!

Wednesday night Cayson, Carly and I went to the State Fair with grandma and grandpa. Fawn, Tondi, Gina, Jack and Jade came with us and Darren and Allison met us there. We had a lot of fun watching the kids play and go on rides. Jack and I went on a couple of "big" people rides and had a lot of fun!

Carly and the goat that was trying to eat her car seat.
Cayson and I on the big farris wheel
I took Cayson and Jade on the spinny ride. They were flopping around everywhere!
Carly's aunts and grandma took her while Dad, Jack and I took Jade and Cayson on the rides. They thought she would like a dill pickle...can you see it in her eyes, "Do NOT take my pickle!"
Cayson's favorite ride at the fair.
Cayson and Jade enjoying some yummy ice cream!

Cute little piggies....

Weird freaky rabbit with LONG ears!

2 comments:

Carol said...

The state fair looks so fun!!! I LOVE the photo of Cayson on that ride he loves...is there just one other kid on the ride? I love the blurred empty train though and his wide open smile--hilarious! And those are about the cutest little piggies I've ever seen. Carly's so cute gnawing on that pickle too. Way fun!

Aubry said...

That looks like fun. I haven't been to the state fair in years!