My wonderful cousin, Nora came up to see "Twilight" with me...at midnight!!! Unfortunately we did not get a picture of the long line we waited in or the awesome shirts that we wore. We totally dorked it up and it was awesome! I don't feel dumb though because there were tons of mom's that I knew so, no making fun. The movie was great, totally cheeseball but great. It's no emmy award winner but quite entertaining for the Twilight lover. Loved it and can't wait to take Thad to see it with me next! What was my favorite scene...I know its probably everyones but the meadow scene and Edward playing the piano. For the other Twi-tards that have already seen the movie, what was your favorite part of the movie?(I cannot fail to mention that my mom joined in on the fun and came to watch it with us too. She spent the night at my house and then helped me with my house today. I fell behind on the house work having been sick for the past 2 weeks, so thanks mom!)
6 comments:
I was surprised at how funny it was in places... when the Cullens are cooking- "Is she even Italian?"- "Her name is BELLA."
I loved it overall. I totally agree with the "cheeseball" comment but loved it anyway. I hope they get a bigger budget next time. My favorite part I have to say is the first kiss scene when Bella gets carried away. mmmmm....Go figure!
I am a total twi-tard like you. I sported my shirt alone with my group consisiting of my sister, mom, sister in law and 2 friends.
If being a twi-tard is wrong, I don't want to be right!! I am seeing it tomorrow night with my sister. I am so excited I can't even take it!!!!!!! Notice my exclamation points? EXCITED! Glad you enjoyed it...
I admit the piano scene was enjoyable (as was Edward). And now I am glad I didn't go with you guys and your matching Tshirts.... you are a Twi tard:)
I loved when Bella walked in the classroom and Edward was "repulsed" by her smell. I thought the movie was enjoyable but I loved the books way more. Seeing the movie made me want to read the books again!
Stopping by to say have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna
Post a Comment