Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family pictures

I don't have any pictures to show for it but we had our family pictures yesterday. They should be awesome! I will be sending out christmas cards and need addresses of people that would like one. So if you want a christmas card with pictures of my HOT family on it leave me your address. Having fun doing our pictures yesterday was the one bright spot of the day! At least I have my family to make me happy!

6 comments:

Nathalie said...

I want! I want!
Nathalie and Nathan Spicker
3362 Hillandale Rd
Davenport IA 52806

I will be in phoenix after Christmas and we are doing family photo's. There is like 10 of us...pretty much all adults and 2 kids and we want to do it outside....any idea's on photographer's?

Lacy said...

Nathalie- The lady that did ours was awesome. Look on my links, her name is Maggie Holmes. We expect to see you when you are here!

Maury said...

Can't wait to see! I will have to figure out your password on her sight and take a peek when they're done.

Schatz said...

i wanna see them! can't wait!

Gina said...

17210 N 43rd Pl
Phoenix, AZ 85032

I don't know if you have already... just in case ;)

Tawnya said...

6275 W. Rose Garden Lane
Glendale, Az 85308