My brother-in-law has confirmed that the information in the letter previously posted was false. Thank you for finding that information David, out of anyone I knew that you would be most likely to know the truthfulness of it. Because it was false I have removed the letter out of respect for someone that could likely be the president. Since I really know nothing about him or his beliefs I cannot have a negative opinion of him other than the fact that he is the opposing party. So, guess we'll see what happens!
6 comments:
There are good reasons to oppose Obama, but this email isn't one of them. It makes a number of claims that are flatly false. Obama isn't a Muslim, radical or otherwise.
Snopes.com has a page (with sources listed at the bottom so you can investigate for yourself) devoted specifically to debunking this email:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/kenya.asp
Here's another page discussing in greater detail the allegation that Obama is Muslim:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/kenya.asp
You are exactly the person that I would have wanted a comment from to know if any of this is true. I'd still prefer McCain either way.
Oops...it looks like I accidentally listed the same webpage twice. The second one should be:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp
I hate all the candidates... but I don't think this is true.
I feel so useful now!
Yeah... the day you emailed me that happened to be the same day we voted.
If he gets elected as president, and then by some horrific chance it does turn out to be true, then I guess you can blame my vote.
Post a Comment