Tuesday, May 27, 2008

9 weeks already!

I know I've neglected the whole blogging thing but really, haven't had the time. Wait, I've had plenty of time I've just created a monster that insists on being held all the time so the time I have to blog and post pictures is taken up by holding her! I do love holding my little eating machine, she's the best! She's 9 weeks and I am amazed how fast the time has gone. Look how big she has gotten!!! We see the pediatrician on thursday and will find out how much she weighs. I'm guessing between 8 1/2 and 9 1/2, guess we'll see!!!





7 comments:

Maury said...

in that second picture she looks like Cayson a little bit. Crazy!

katester said...

She is just darling Lacy. I love all the outfits and bows...so feminine on her. Good luck with the weigh in. I dread those days with Sienna because her doctor is never satisfied with her weight. She makes the charts for height and head circumference but not weight.

Aubry said...

The time is going fast! She is a cute little girl! I hope the appointment goes well. Does she have to get shots? I always hate that.

Carol said...

Sweet girl! Good luck at the appt on Thursday!

Mical said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!

Leslie said...

She really is so beautiful!

MKShelley said...

I love that outfit she's in Lacy! She is so so CUTE!