My mom took some pictures of Carly and I on friday and I thought they were really cute. She is getting so big so fast! She's doing really well. She had the pressure adjusted in her shunt on friday and will have an MRI and ultrasound in 2 months to make sure everything is going okay. Carly is great, I love her more than anything!





8 comments:
These pictures are priceless. Carly is absolutely beautiful and so sweet. You look awesome by the way too mama!!! I would never think eating disorder, I know you have been through a lot and stress takes a lot out of you. So glad to hear she is doing well.
She is so beautiful!! I love her and I haven't even met her. hehe. I want to hold her so bad.
And Lacy, I agree... eating disorder? I think you look great! Of course I am jealous of how skinny you look but it looks natural, not too thin. Like Katie said, it is stress too. When I get stressed, I lose weight. I need to get stressed more often! ha! I'm sure you are super tired with the new baby and all. So hang in there!
Have you been able to keep up on American Idol through all of this? I know you posted about it a few times so I was wondering what you thought about Brooke going home.
I thought it was time for Brooke to go home although I really liked her. I wished that Jason gay boy was gone but he'll be gone soon. David Archuletta is still my boy!
Awww, sweet pictures! She's so sweet and so tiny--and you look great too!
The pictures are so cute. She is beautiful. I am so glad everything is going great.
Those are awesome pictures! She's so cute! By the way, I'm totally up for the girls night out to go see Twilight in December.
Lacy, congrats on your beautiful baby girl! You both look great! I found your blog through Brittnee's. Check out our blog and keep in touch.
Cassandra (Fife) Conn
www.thefamilyofconns.blogspot.com
She's so beautiful Lacy!
Post a Comment