5 Things I have on my "To Do" list this week:
1. Laundry, laundry laundry
2. Go to the bank
3. Grocery shopping
4. Catch up on journal
5. take a shower (yes, I have to put this on my to do list or chances are it will be overlooked or I will forget how long its been since my last one)
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. apples
2. caramel cob popcorn (just tried it for the first time yesterday, it is the best thing since sliced bread. it can be bought at Maverick Stations in Utah, trust me if you try it you wont want to stop eating it!)
3. Nila Wafers
4. Wheat Thins
5. Frigo brand string cheese
5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Pay ALL bills off
2. Pay a certain someone enough money to get them to sign over rights and leave us alone!!!
3. Donate to animal shelters and childrens hospitals
4. Buy the house of our dreams
5. Buy Thad a nice car, any car that he likes, just so he will quit complaining that I always get the nice car and he gets the crappy car. What a whiner!!!
5 places I've lived:
1. Scottsdale, Arizona
2. Coaldale, Alberta Canada (I shouldn't admit that...)
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Surprise, Arizona
5. Mesa, Arizona
5 jobs I've had:
1. Dental Assistant
2. Piano teacher
3. Restaurant Hostess
4. Banquet Kitchen line chef
5. IRCA sales person
5 things people may not know about me:
1. I don't really like to cook even though I went to culinary school
2. I have always wanted to be in the criminal justice field
3. I sounded like a raspy frog when I was a baby
4. I go crazy when my house is a mess which means I've been crazy for a LONG time!!!
5. I did not try to get as skinny as I was before I got pregnant contrary to what people may think. My body metabolizes things very quickly therefore I loose weight very easily. That combined with constantly running up and down the stairs after a small active little boy is what made me so skinny. I am not anorexic or bulemic.
2 things that make me laugh EVERY time:
1. pretty much any FRIENDS episode but especially the one that Ross keeps yelling "Pivot, pivot" (you know, the one where they take the couch up the stairs)
2. Thad does a very good Brittany Spears impression, very funny!
5 favorite musicians/bands:
1. Muse
2. Rascal Flatts
3. Martina McBride
4. Mo Tab, does that count as a musician or band?
5. Josh Groban
1 comment:
I can SO relate to needing to have "take a shower" on your to-do list. : )
Post a Comment