My Burke LOVES the water. Its hard to keep him out of it...obviously!
The other day we put the little slide in the blue pool and he had such a great time. Next time I'll have to put his swim suit on him so that I can use more of the pictures without too much nudity.
Why is he in the bath tub in his pajamas? Grandpa didn't drain the bath tub. Mommy was mad. Really, really mad. I was cleaning the kitchen from dinner and grandpa gave 2 dirty kids a bath. When I didn't hear Burke I asked about him and nobody else knew where he was. I immediately knew the bath tub wasn't drained. Burke was in it. Playing. Standing up. I am glad that I could take a happy picture.
Did I mention I was really, really mad?
We were lucky. Really, really lucky.
Needless to say, I won't rely on someone else to make sure my kids are ok anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment