Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vacation.

We are in Idaho and we are having a great time!
Thad got to be here until the end of May then he had to go home.
We are sad and we miss him.
It snowed a few times and it has rained every day we have been here.
We took a drive through Yellowstone on day and Cayson had fun playing in the snow.
We went to Virginia City and Nevada City.
We rode on a train and saw the old gold mines.
Then we walked through Nevada City and the old ghost town.

Thad, Cayson, my dad and I went for a quad ride.
It was 45 degrees outside and it rained on us.
Going 35 mph on a quad while its hailing isn't fun.
Before Thad left we went to Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Burke and I were tired so we slept in the car.

Thad and Cayson got to practice a little throwing.
Carly loves the hot tub.
She loves jumping off the cover into your arms.
I finally got Carly to ride the quad with me.
She doesn't like loud noises so its been hard to get her on one but now she really likes it.
She gets very excited and then when the ride is over she is mad.

I don't have the pictures loaded yet but yesterday we went horseback riding.
It was Cayson's first time on a horse so he rode with me.
My dad got bucked off his horse which was frightening.

Burke is sick.
We came into the hospital around midnight.
He has croup and was in respiratory distress when we came in.
He continued to have difficulty breathing after the first breathing treatment so they admitted him.
He was given a steroid injection last night and started oral steroids today.
Hopefully this will kick the rest of it and we will go home in the morning.

Hoping for a sunny day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

you are getting it all... weather, health, sickness, naps and hard playing. It looks you are having a wonderful time.!! I love your pictures, and I wish I was there, instead of sweating my guts out here. :)