Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy.

I'm exhausted. It's been a busy two weeks.

Granddad passed away Saturday, June 12. I feel honored that I got to hold his hand when he passed. Wednesday was the funeral. Leave it to the Merrill/Quinn family to make a funeral into a swim party. Then we all went to see "The Karate Kid".

Thursday we flew back to Utah. Thad and I celebrated early our 4th anniversary and The Anniversary Inn and went to dinner at The Roof. We stayed in the Jungle Safari room. I think we may have to visit The Anniversary Inn every year now. 1 room down, 29 to go!

Friday we went to Lagoon with the kids and my parents. Fun! Cayson loved the scary rides and Carly had fun going on the kiddie rides.

Saturday was Katie's wedding and we took the kids to see "Toy Story 3".

We had so much fun at Lagoon on friday that we took advantage of their bounce back pass and went again on Sunday. Sunday is a much better day to go since the lines are all much shorter. We walked on most of the rides. It was awesome. Thad had to fly home Sunday evening and we were all sad. Last time he left I didn't see him for 10 days and we thought it was 3 weeks. I wont see him until August 2nd now. Its going to feel like 6 months! I hope that spending the days with his kids, wife and in-laws was a great way to spend Father's Day.

Tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary and I'm sad that we wont be together.

I have tons of new pictures to post but the internet sucks up here and they wont load on blogger so pictures will have to wait.

No comments: