I woke up this morning and brought the kids upstairs to my parents bedroom.
I went into the kitchen and heard a noise.
I walked to the porch and looked out the window door.
Well hello!
I ran down the hall and burst into their room yelling, "There's a bear!"
then ran back down the hall with Cayson.
...then he ate watermelon.
He looked in the window and smelled around.
Carly wasn't scared....
...I was a bit nervous.
My dad finally tried to chase it away.
He didn't want to leave. He threw rocks.
The bear just looked at him.
Coco and Dusa saved the day.
They ran the bear off.
THEN....He came back.
I heard metal clanking.
The bear was in the trash bins.
Coco and Dusa to the rescue again!
Now we are afraid to go outside.
No more walking from the spa room to the house at night in the dark!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! I can't believe that. We were just talking about that when we were at the cabin and were hoping it would happen. We even left food out for it to eat but no luck! Cool pictures though. I'm sure it just saw a fellow friend in the window.
Post a Comment