I can see why you aren't ready to let her have a big girl bed yet- I wouldn't want her running around the house unchecked ;) We are going to move Hunter to a toddler bed when Ryder moves out of our room in a couple of months. We have a gate blocking off half of the house, so it should be OK. It's just hard right now because he knows how to ask for things, but doesn't understand when I say "In just a minute" he thinks that if I don't jump up immediately, that means I am saying no, and he loses his mind.
I didn't know you put Carly in speech therapy... was that a result of her other problems? (I can't spell her condition without going and looking at it, sorry)
2 comments:
I can see why you aren't ready to let her have a big girl bed yet- I wouldn't want her running around the house unchecked ;) We are going to move Hunter to a toddler bed when Ryder moves out of our room in a couple of months. We have a gate blocking off half of the house, so it should be OK. It's just hard right now because he knows how to ask for things, but doesn't understand when I say "In just a minute" he thinks that if I don't jump up immediately, that means I am saying no, and he loses his mind.
I didn't know you put Carly in speech therapy... was that a result of her other problems? (I can't spell her condition without going and looking at it, sorry)
I have yet to encounter the drawing on the walls. We did discover one little spot, but nothing too bad yet! She is getting so grown up!
Post a Comment