On the way to eating dinner tonight I saw an old homeless man crossing the street and get hit by a car. I guess I can't call it a serious hit and run, the guy called out his window then drove away. I turned into a parking lot and Thad and I went to check on the man. His leg was banged up and bleeding but he didn't want any help so I gave him some money and we left. We got to the restaurant and my mom and dad took Carly and Thad and I walked ahead with Cayson and Burke. Next thing I know I heard my dad yelling at a guy who was standing outside his car moving towards my dad who was holding Carly. Apparently the guy wanted to turn down the row (going to wrong direction by the way) that they were crossing and he yelled at them for being in the road. My mom apologized but he kept going on and pulled closer to them and started following them with his car while yelling out the window. My dad started yelling back. which is where I heard everything going on. I told Thad I thought there was something wrong and he noticed that the guy was out of the car yelling at my parents who had our daughter with them. For those of you that know Thad, this did not go over well at all. I couldn't hold him back and this man obviously wasn't going to back down even with a small child present and since that small child was Thad's that made the situation worse. Once the guy (a middle aged man actually) heard and saw Thad coming after him he changed his tune a bit. I left Cayson with Burke and headed over to get Carly away from the yelling, afraid that it may come to blows. Luckily the man wised up a bit and got in his car and drove away. Sigh of relief so we go into the restaurant. Guess who I see walking around opening doors to other businesses looking around? Idiot man who obviously has a death wish! This moron was looking for us. He walked into the restaurant and looked around and either didn't see us or was scared that he would get his old man butt kicked and left. I thought that I was going to see Thad get in a fight for the first time. I thought that I was going to stab the jerk in the throat with the keys that were clenched in my fist. He was really going after a man holding a child...what the heck?!?!! I was so mad and I was shaking and a tad scared that Thad was going to go to jail. 30 seconds, 2 minutes or 5 minutes can change everything. If we hadn't stopped for the guy that was hit by the car we would have avoided this situation all together. If I wouldn't have stopped at the light and gone straight in the restaurant we wouldn't have gone through this. But at least I got yummy sushi! I wanna kill someone but I got yummy sushi!!!
1 comment:
That is ridiculous that he came into the restaurant looking for you guys! What a jerk!
Post a Comment