We have been trying to come up with a name list for the little man. I am convinced that there is no name that we will both agree upon AND love (we find names we agree on but aren't in love with). I don't want to have THE name picked out before he is born, I want to have a list of 3 or 4 names to choose from. Here are the names that we have thought of so far.
Ace (Thad's favorite but I don't really think my baby should be named after Ace Ventura or Ace of Base)
Cohen (currently our fav, not quite sure its THE name but will probably be on the hospital list)
Gunnar
Price
Teague (I like Teagan but he thinks its a girl name...what do you think?)
Callum
Jax
And as for middle names...we wont even go there yet!
11 comments:
Good luck with this...I think boy names are really hard. I can't remember all of the names now that I'm commenting, but I think Gunnar is cute. And Teagan is cute and I don't think it's a girl name.
Names are so hard to come up with. But I guess I just assumed that you guys would stick to the 'C' names because of Cayson and Carly. So good luck to you both. I like most of the names are you list so it will be a tough decision.
I love Cohen! So cute. Gunnar, not so much. But it isn't bad i just am not a fan. Teagan has always sounded like a boy name to me. I have a name for my next if it is a boy but I am not giving it away! hehe. I am with you on Ace. It reminds me of the movies.
It is so hard to pick names. Josh and I took turns. I picked Sydney and he picked Savannah so I am next!
Hi Lacey this is Amber Hurst from Hurst Party of 4 I've just been glancing over your blog and was wondering how you were doing?!
I hate choosing names. We've always said that our first son would be named Jack after Damon's grandpa but it is soooo popular now that I don't know if we will when we get a boy. So, I suggested Jax (this was when we were pregnant with Myah before we found out she was a girl) and I totally loved it. Unfortunatly, Damon didn't. He said he just thought of the childhood game of Jacks. I love it though! Good luck! Oh and Teagan is a boys name to me.
I like Gunnar, cohen and Teague. Sorry, i am not very good on limiting it to one. this could be why Sienna was nameless for 3 days. I love the name Brody but Tyler doesn't. ugh. so maybe you guys will. and if you stick to "C" names, one of my friends named her son Crew. I thought it was manly. it's never a bad idea to have several names by the time you go to the hospital.
I was going to suggest Ronald but since you're sticking with "C"'s how about Conald???
I love the name Bryce and Blake. I had a friend that had a baby a month ago and they named him Crew, I think it is a pretty neat name. Good luck, But if I had to choose one of your names it would be Jax
I love Cohen!
My friend's girl is a Teagan...if that's helps you out- Love the names...you are doing way better than me...I have no clue!
I liked Dax for one of our names, I also like Jax...but my hubby said, "no way" boo.
Congratulations. I didn't even know you guys were pregnant again! I can't believe how big your little girl is. She is so cute. My sister just had her baby last night. They named him Cohen, so I am for sure a fan of that name, but I also love Teage.
Post a Comment