Today was our big ultrasound and BOY were we in for a surprise! A couple weeks back we had a routine ultrasound and my OB took a look to see if he could tell what we were having. He was 85% sure it was a girl since the middle line was smaller than the outer lines. BOY was he wrong! We are having a BOY and as much of a shock as that for me I am excited. Thad is ecstatic and as you can imagine, very proud of himself. So here are the pictures of my boy, all proud of his manhood, a cute picture of his little legs and his cute little face!
Little man shall remain nameless for now but we do have a few names that we like. Names to come soon!
I am trying to do a better job at getting belly pictures since this is apparantly my last pregnancy..according to Thad. Since this picture was taken at the very end of a very long day it is only a belly shot. 19 weeks and GROWING!
7 comments:
Congrats on the baby boy! Cayson will enjoy having a brother around I'm sure.
That definitely looks like a boy to me. YAY! He will be so cute.
He is so cute.. I can't wait to hold this little guy.
Hooray for boys!
I am so excited that you are getting a boy. Although to bad that you won't be able to use all of Carly's cute clothes again. I think that is the worst part. But since you have given some of Cayson's clothes to us, I am guessing you don't have baby boy clothes and it will be a ton of fun to shop for your new little man.
Boy for sure i have to say! Congrats to you and your family.
Wow, that is a big surprise. That's a good picture of his cute little face.
Congrats.
Post a Comment