Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thank You, Thank You

I have to give a BIG thanks to America for voting off Danny Noriega. The show absolutely went my way tonight, couldn't have asked for the results to be different! I guess I do have one girl complaint, scowly Amanda Overmeyer. I don't care for her voice or scowly face. I am excited for the rest of this season, it'll be great!

My favorite guy is David Archuleta, he rocks! I wasn't as impressed with his song choice or performance this week but last week he killed everyone else. I can't wait see how far he gets. As for all the other guys this week (except for the above named girly boy), they had awesome performances too!

5 comments:

Tondi said...

Lacy,
We were also rejoicing that Danny has left American Idol. He made us sick. My favorite is David too and I loved his song this week too. I bought his imagine off of ITUNES and I love it. I also really like Brooke. I believe they both are Mormons. We are total American Idol fans. If you want to chat about it you can call or email me. love Tondi

MKShelley said...

I had a party in honor of his absence. I was the only guest, but it totally rocked anyway.

Mical said...

I could not agree with you more on this one!!!

Leslie said...

I thought Danny was pretty funny but he did deserve to go. I like David Archuleta too. He's pretty good! This year they keep saying it is the best top 24 and I just totally disagree. While I think they have alot of talented people, no one quite stands out to me like Carrie Underwood or Chris Daughtry did. You know? But I was happy with the eliminations as well!

Nora said...

AMEN I am so glad he is gone.