Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Cayson

Happy Birthday Bubba!!! Today is Cayson's 4th birthday, yea!!! I can't believe he is 4 already, he's growing up so fast. I know I only started my life with him 2 years ago but it doesn't seem like I can possibly have a 4 year old. We had a family party for him tonight and had a lot of fun. Cayson had us laughing once again, we told him he couldn't open his new toys until everyone left so he started saying "Everyone please leave!" After everyone left he got to open his toys and loved everything he got. Here are just a few pictures of my cute boy!







-Cayson loves Cars (like the movie). He has a bunch of little Cars and knows every one by name. He is so proud of himself and tells everyone.
-Cayson is learning to identify letters and loves talking about letters. He is so smart and is learning his letters so quickly. Cayson loves to show people what he knows about letters.
-Cayson is very loving. I love laying down with him at night and singing him songs. We have some favorites that only he and I sing. He sings with me and then asks me to scratch his back.
-Cayson loves Mongollian BBQ. It depends on the day but most of the time he prefers Mongollian over McDonalds. He calls it "the place that they cook it" and asks to go to the place where the cook it.
-Cayson is very polite. When he does something wrong he always says "I'm sorry" and he always says "Thank You" when we get him things.

I love hearing Cayson's little voice, especially when he is being sweet and loving. I love cuddling with him and giving him hugs. I miss him when he is gone and can't wait for him to come home. He is so funny, he makes me laugh with the things that he says and does. His newest thing is telling anyone that is nice to him that he loves them. He is so caring and loving and sensitive. He is the best boy that I could ever ask for!

One last funny thing he said he said last night...we told Cayson that Carly would come after his birthday. So right before bed Cayson asked "Is Carly going to come out now, my birthdays over?" He's excited for his sister to come and was ready for her to come for his birthday.


3 comments:

Aubry said...

He sounds like such a fun, sweet little guy! Glad he had a good birthday!

Katie BQ said...

I have always loved Cayson's soft, sweet little voice.

Lacy said...

Katie- You should hear him when he is ticked. The voice isn't so soft and sweet then, but that isn't something that I love about him so I didn't add that!