Congratulations, Lacy & Thad!!! I'm so sad that I'm not there in person to see her and hold her! She's SO tiny--the photos with the pacifier make her look so small...and the one where Cayson is holding her, she looks like a perfect little baby doll. She's beautiful & I'm so glad to hear that she's doing so well!
6 comments:
She is beautiful!!
Lacy, Your baby is beautiful. We are glad to here you are both healthy.
Congratulations, Lacy & Thad!!! I'm so sad that I'm not there in person to see her and hold her! She's SO tiny--the photos with the pacifier make her look so small...and the one where Cayson is holding her, she looks like a perfect little baby doll. She's beautiful & I'm so glad to hear that she's doing so well!
Congratulations to you and Thad. She is so cute!! Enjoy these next few months. They grow WAY too fast!
Congrats to you guys! Carly is a beauty. She is so tiny and perfect. Lacy..you look far too good to have just given birth. I'm impressed!
Congrats! We were so happy to hear all went well. You've all been in our thoughts and prayers. You all look great.
Post a Comment