Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My silly infatuation...

That title almost sounds bad!

I know I'm not the only one....on my little "friends" list and yours I'm sure there are more just like me! Since finishing the first 3 Stephenie Meyer books I've gotten better with my infatuation. I thought waiting for the 4th would be complete torture but I guess I've had other things on my mind. Now with the movie coming out and the cast being announced I check the website every few days to see what new information there may be. And today to my delight I find that the "Cullen" family pictures have been posted on http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/! I'm excited for the movie to release, far away as it may be! Nora, as soon as we know the release date you MUST request the day off so we can see it...same for Harry Potter! I'm embarassed to even admit that I know about these pictures, don't laugh at me! To half of my friends on here, and you know who you are, you know you are just as excited!!!


I have heard many negativie things about the cast and I have to say that I disagree with what I have heard. Although some of the people don't quite fit what I had imagined, they surpass the types of people I was afraid they would have cast. I've started reading "Twilight" again and its really fun to picture these actors as the characters. As much as I love who they cast to play Edward, I'm having a hard time because I keep picturing Cederic Diggory! Who cares, exciting!!!

2 comments:

Maury said...

I can't get over what a wuss they cast for Edward. Not attractive at all!

Leslie said...

YAY! I haven't checked in awhile about the movie but I was hoping that it would be out soon. I am not too thrilled with the way the cast turned out either. I guess when you read a series you just know what they look like in your head and it is dissapointing when they don't measure up! I hope the movies are well written and well acted. YAY FOR TWILIGHT! I'm with you on the obsession.