Thursday, February 28, 2008

Is this what everyone is waiting for?

I'm assuming that since I haven't updated any baby news in forever that everyone is probably waiting for some news. After a few Dr's appointments and another ultrasound we are still a "go" for the week of March 17th. I am rooting for the induction to be Wednesday, March 19th but we still have another week or two before we set the day. If we go on the 19th she will be 35 weeks 5 days which is far enough along to make me feel at ease. She's also 4 lbs now! And I swear, if they change it again I may go crazy! We still don't know exactly what is wrong, we have an idea but because of 2 other abnormalities are not positive. She is a little wiggle worm though. She doesn't hold still very often but I love it! Thad and I are going over to the hospital on monday morning to tour the NICU and meet and consult with the neonatologists. Things are going very well though, just on the countdown!

4 comments:

Maury said...

If you have her at 35 weeks she will be so tiny! Let her cook longer if your doctor lets you! And just think, the bigger she is, the sooner she gets to come home.

Either way, I can't wait to meet her!

Carol said...

Yeah, whenever she comes, we can't wait to meet her! (Though I'm afraid we won't get to see her in person until July at the reunion...)

Leslie said...

We are going to be in Arizona on the 17th. I'll be thinking about you and your little one! I'm glad things are going well. I also LOVE your new background. :) Good luck! I'm sure she is so excited to meet her Mama!

Aubry said...

That's great that things are going well enough for her to stay in there a little bit longer!