Thanks to this little thing called "pregnancy acne" I have found my new best friend. The direction say "apply completely to affected area" which I have taken to mean, go ahead and use this as a moisturizer. It helps, it really does, but I refuse to put any pictures of my face on here as proof because it will make you think that this Mary Kay product doesn't work. I guess nothing can cure the effects of these raging hormones but anything that helps with the redness and soreness is sent from heaven!

And on a side note................Nutella....bad...causes really bad heartburn. We are no longer friends! Although not as tasty, tums have taken the place of my beloved nutella...they make eating more enjoyable.
3 comments:
The Mary Kay product you gave me has changed my life! No exaggeration! No acne product it better!
Maybe I need that acne product.. because ever since I had Nola I've had nothing but trouble in that area.
Ha ha you are going to be SO sick of the Tums by the end of this!! I ate so many of those it's not even funny. The thought of them makes my stomach turn. Towards the end when you have heartburn 24/7 ditch the Tums and take zantac. That stuff is awesome.
Post a Comment