Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Finally some good baby news...

I finally have some good news about the baby. We went to our first OB appointment yesterday and he changed my due date to April 18th which changed how far along I am. Yesterday I was 11 weeks 6 days and he changed it to 12 weeks 5 days so I almost got a week for free! We had an ultrasound and saw the baby move and heard the heartbeat and I have to say that seeing and hearing that was the coolest thing. Its a little thumb sucker too...very hard to believe the something so small can already suck its thumb. I'm just about to start the 2nd trimester and even though it seems like time is going slow its really not, I swear they just told me yesterday that I was pregnant. I've gained 10 lbs already, yea. We have our 2nd trimester fetal survey in 5 weeks and will find out it is...seems like so far away. I'm sure that I'll be completely registered and have the whole nursery picked out the day that we find out, I'm only a tiny bit over excited. Cayson thinks its a baby brother one day then the next day he says its a baby sister, I don't think that he knows what that means but its still cute when he pats my tummy at night and says, "good night baby brother" (or sister). That's all the news for now, little peanut is growing and healthy so we couldn't be happier.

2 comments:

Judds said...

Lacy I am happy that everything is going well for you. Exciting!

Carol said...

Wow, getting almost a week for free! That's great! I'm so excited to find out what you're having...either way will be SO fun!