



What am I doing you may ask...? I took a class that was 6 months long and it was all about personal strength. I had really good timing when I took it because the last 3 months of it I was going through a divorce. Had I not taken this class or the classes previous to this one I may have never taken that step to change my life. My first 2 pictures are of me breaking my board with my hand, really cool feeling if you have never done it. The last pictures are of me walking over hot coals. We built up the fire first and then let it die down to just coals. I know it doesn't look like they are hot but don't let the color fool you, had it been night time those coals when have been blazing orange. Even after an hour of us walking across the coals they were still hot as we poured water over to cool it off. This was an amazing experience, something that I would like to do again!


1 comment:
Hooray for Lacy! Don't know that I could do that...
Post a Comment