We finally got passes to the Wildlife World Zoo.
Burke loves going for a couple hours in the morning each week.
I love getting to spend some fun time with Burke!
Burke loves the petting zoo and loves the baby goats.
But he HATES when the mama goats chew on his shirt!!
This girl always has her teeth showing. Burke likes her because she smiles.
Burke loved the "jumping deer"...or kangaroo.
It is always so fun to get so close to the animals
and so fun to watch Burke get scared at being so close!
I took Burke on the log flume ride. Not sure if he loved it but I know he didn't hate it.
I love watching this little man grow.
I'm sad to watch the little man grow up so fast!
I'm so glad I get this time to spend with him smiling and laughing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment