Thad and I decided to take a weekend away from the kids and go to Vegas for his birthday.
Nora came up to watch the kids and did fabulous, they have been asking for her all evening!
We got an amazing deal and stayed at Palazzo.
Our fun included but was not limited to:
-Cirque du Soleil's Viva Elvis
-Wynn dinner buffet
-Watching the filming of Cops Las Vegas
-P. Diddy saying "hi" at PF Changs
-Bodies exhibit at Luxor
-Mandalay Bay shark aquarium
-Watching a man loose $900 in 3 minutes playing poker
-Eating lunch at Serendipity3
-Drinking fun "virgin" drinks in the bar and pretending to be drunk
And most of all, I enjoyed being without the kids!
Here is our super cool room at Palazzo
We had to wait 45 minutes to eat at Serendipity 3.
This is how we entertained ourselves.
This is the hot dog I had.
Yummy dinner buffet at Wynn
Thad drinking his O'douls and my coconut "cocktail"
I will miss you, Las Vegas!




No comments:
Post a Comment