Carly is an artist and is obviously VERY proud of herself.
If you look closely, she even got it on my book.
Maybe if we leave it, it will become motivation to paint the house!
Burke is learning to crawl...but that CAN'T feel good!
Once dressed he was obviously quite tuckered out.
Normally Cayson takes a shower while Carly and Burke are in the bath but he really wanted to get in with them so I gave up the fight and let him get in the bath. My bath tub was an extension of the sand box after their bath.
AND LASTLY...
For Cayson's birthday Thad and I took Cayson to the batting cages. He did pretty good but will have to work on actually hitting the ball.
The batting cages are pretty theraputic. Its a great way to take out your anger or frusterations!
1 comment:
Beautiful, Carly! I love it!
Post a Comment