Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Party

I LOVE this time of year because of all the family get togethers. We have had more than normal this year and season because of weddings, mission homecomings and baby blessings and it has been wonderful. There is nothing that I love more than getting to spend time with my family!

The annual christmas party was on sunday and Cayson and Carly had a really great time. Burke didn't care too much but looked cute...that's all that matters, right? I got to see my new nephew for the first time. He and Burke are 2 weeks apart but Benson was about 8 weeks early. See the size difference? I think these boys will be good friends!

Carly loves Mariah. The funny thing is that when Mariah was Carly's age, I was the one holding Mariah and playing with her. I love that my daughter loves Mariah (and Mariah loves her) the way that Mariah loved me (and I loved her) when we were the same ages.

Once again we had a great christmas party and I am already looking foreward to next year when Carly understands a bit more and Burke is more alert.

No comments: