We went to my neice's house for Halloween this year. Unfortunately we didn't have Cayson for halloween so it was just Carly and Burke for us. We had fun anyways although we missed him! Carly was a kitty and Burke was a skeleton. They were SOOO cute! We took Carly to about 10 houses which was enough candy for her. She loves chocolate!! Can't wait for next year when the kids are a little bigger!
Dawn has a small haunted house for the trick or treaters...Thad hid behind me the whole way through and even let out a girlish shreak...and this is the face that greets you on the way out. What you don't see is his chain saw. This is why Carly is crying in the above picture. Each time she saw him she would scream over and over again. I don't think she has forgotten about him as now she runs from the glowing skeleton head and screams when she see's a clown.
Here are some of the cousins together and some of the haunted house psychos! Halloween was fun but now I'm looking foreward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Wouold it be too much to ask to have some cooler weather? 95 in November is just NOT cool!
1 comment:
I agree about the weather. It has been WAY too hot! Glad you got to have some fun with all of the craziness. I hope your kids are doing better!
Post a Comment