Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chicago Tribune has an article about the April Rose blog hoax. I'm not really sure how much of it is true. I've been reading other blogs that say the whole interview is a lie and another one which states that parts of it are lies. I can say I caught one lie straight out...It says ''By Sunday night, when "April's Mom" claimed to have given birth to her "miracle baby" -- blogging that April Rose had survived a home birth only to die hours later--" There was never any reference to the baby passing away. The last post was at 9:36pm on sunday and said that she was stable.

Anyways, I am done! I can't handle one blog saying this and the other blog saying that. I'll still follow and see if there is anything new that comes of this.

1 comment:

Katie BQ said...

This is crazy! So they're saying it might be a hoax of a hoax?? Weird....