Today was Maury's baby shower and we all had lunch at Babbo's Italian Eatery. We had a great time eating and hanging out together. This was Carly's FIRST baby shower and clearly it was exhausting for her! Pretty soon and your cousin will be here for you to play with! Look how white I am compared to Maury's pretty tan skin.
3 comments:
You throw such fun baby showers! Thank you for all your hard work!
Oh yes, I'd also like to thank the makers of sunless tanner. I am fat, but I refuse to be pasty white,too. I have to have SOMETHING going for me, right?
Oh you guys look great! I hope you had a lot of fun. Give Maury a big hug for me! We need to get together next time I am in phoenix!
I'm the idiot that thought it was dinner instead of lunch. Stupid stupid Melissa.
Post a Comment