Friday, August 1, 2008

Memories please

I've been seeing this on different friends blogs so I've finally decided to participate. Should be fun!

Rules for the game include:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume your playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave a memory about you in my comments.

3 comments:

katester said...

I think we did have seminary together. I do rememeber going to one of Brittnee's parties in highschool and hanging out.

Cassandra said...

Going along the same lines as you, I had so much fun that semester that we roomed. I remember you stayed on a spur of the moment, you weren't even signed up for any classes yet. I remember that the FHE bros got us back by putting dish soap in our dishwasher and it flooded our entire kitchen with bubbles. I also remember you were my pianist. I had to BEG you but you were great! Miss you!

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

Hangin out during lunch with you and Brian Echols.