We had a really great day with my mom and dad. Plans were to go to Gina's for dinner but her air went out in her house so she brought dinner to mom and dad's house and made it there. It was yummy as always!!! It was a lot of fun to get to spend time with just Gina and her family, although I did miss having the rest of the family there. I'm glad that I got to spend father's day with two of my favorite and the best Daddy's!
You know what? I think Carly's got Barbara's mouth EXACTLY! I've thought that before in some previous photos you've posted but seeing it again here...it gives me chills...I'm sure more of her resembles Barbara too but something about her little mouth is just like Barbara to me. I'm sorry if that sounds weird!
5 comments:
What great photos...
You know what? I think Carly's got Barbara's mouth EXACTLY! I've thought that before in some previous photos you've posted but seeing it again here...it gives me chills...I'm sure more of her resembles Barbara too but something about her little mouth is just like Barbara to me. I'm sorry if that sounds weird!
What a cute family. Pool looks refreshing. I love the dog pictures. lol!
What a cute little family! Glad you had a good fathers day.
Hey, I hadn't read Katie's comment before I posted mine and we said the same thing. Funny!
Such a cute family!!
Post a Comment