Happy anniversary...yes I know I'm a day late! It's been two very short years since we said "I do." I can still remember the very first day I saw you and that cute little boy that hopped along next to you. I wont say that I knew we would get married and be together for forever right that moment but I can say that I knew it a few moments after that! You knew I was in for the long haul after an encounter with your ex, meeting Maury and family and getting pooped on by Cayson all in the same day. In two very short years my dreams are starting to come true! I would not trade a day that I have had with you. I am very lucky to get to spend my life with my best friend. Thank you Thad, for trusting me enough and allowing me to become a mother to Cayson. Thank you for helping my dreams of being a mother come true...to him and by having Carly. Thank you for letting me be a part of such a great family. I know there are many more great years to come and many more amazing moments that we will spend together. I love you to forever and back!
The boys I fell in love with then...-04.jpg)
-04.jpg)
We're getting married...!
I now pronounce you a family of three...
Leaving the hospital with one more makes four...
The boys I fell in love with now...
Daddy's three favorite people!
7 comments:
Congrats..two years already!
Hey, happy, happy anniversary to you guys!!! We can't wait to see you so very soon...especially can't wait to meet little Carly for the very first time!!!
Happy Anniversary! You guys have such a cute story.
Happy Anniversary! The time goes by quickly, huh?
Congratulations!! Time flies when you are having fun.
Congrats! So glad you joined our crazy family!
what a super sweet family you have! Steven and I live in Tallahassee, FL and have been married for 4 years. It was so great to hear from you! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment