Monday, December 17, 2007

Here are some pictures from the yearly christmas party. It was so much fun this year...as always. Santa brought an elf with him this year, we missed you Marcus the elf. The boys were even more fun to watch this year than last. They were so excited to see Santa. Cayson could hardly wait his turn to get on his lap and when he went up he wanted 3 toys from the bucket, not just one. Grandmom and Granddad came again, we love it when they join our family activities. Maury and Brian brought the boys again and I think they should make it a tradition to come every year (as long as we have our Santa I guess...) This year marked the 24th year that this same Santa has come, which means he's been coming since I was 2! It had to be documented by photo but at that time of night I wasn't looking my best so no picture to share. It was a fun night as always, my mom does such a good job every year! Can't wait till next year when we have Carly with us!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You look so cute pregnant!!