Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Our baby is finally not an it!!!
We finally found out today that we are having a baby girl. Yea!!! Her name is Carly (no middle name yet) Merrill. We are so excited...with the exception of Cayson. He really wanted a baby brother and isn't quite sure he wants a baby sister yet. He really doesn't want to be a big brother either and an even bigger issue is that he wants to be a baby again too. He even told me that the baby can't have his crib anymore. He is coming around to the idea slightly when I tell him he gets to protect his baby sister and keep her safe from all the boys. (I may have said that he can hit any boys that try to hurt her.....) We took him shopping and he picked out a few little girl outfits for Carly to wear plus a toy for himself. Before long he will change his mind...at least I hope so! This little girl is going to be her daddy's little princess, I can already tell. We will get more pictures on monday and hopefully get some on a disc so I can post little baby pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations, Lacy & Thad!!! I'm so excited for you guys--and a touch envious too. : ) Carly is a way cute name (and not too far off Carol...I know she isn't named for me, but I can pretend, can't I?)
COngrats!!!!!!!
Hey Lacy! Congratulations on the baby girl! (I have a 14 month old little girl). I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy. I've found tons of blogs lately of people from high school, and I just wanted to say hi!
-Aubry (Holt) Thompson
Post a Comment