I finally got some of the pictures from Lake Powell. We went to Lake Powell in September with my mom and dad and all of my siblings. Last Christmas my parents put a trip together for all us of to stay on a house boat for a week. We had 4 wave runners and our mastercraft speed boat. We had such a fun week with everyone. I was limited on what I could do because I was already having a difficult pregnancy but it was still fun. One night we all did kereoke (and for those that haven't heard Thad sing...awesome!!!) My brother does an amazing Donald Duck and sang all of Bette Middlers "The Rose" like Donald Duck. HILLARIOUS!!! We played a game another night where we spelled out words with our bottoms, glad there were no pictures. Being dive bombed by bats at night while we were sleeping was another treat we got to experience. It was a very fun trip and we can't wait to do it again!
Thad and I where we docked for a few nights.
The whole group on a hike to see some arches.
Me and my dad
6 comments:
Congrats on your baby Lacey! I didn't know you had a blog. I saw you on Britnee's! We have one too. leslieandjosh.blogspot.com Stop by and say hi if you want!
How are you guys doing? I need to go look at your myspace. I didn't even know you were pregnant!
My sister in law helped me with the headline but I know how to do it. I do it in photoshop using different layers. I get the digital paper for free at shabbyprincess.com. It's not that hard once you get it down. I have step by step instructions on how to do everything if you want it. Thanks for the comment! I was so excited to see it. I've left comments for a few other of my old friends and no one has replied back so I am getting paranoid that they don't like me anymore! hehe, just kidding. :) I can't wait to see what your little one looks like!
It looks like you guys had a great time! How is everything going?
Lacy - I updated, sorry about the mystery.
Cool pictures! Sounds like fun!
Hey Lacey, We are not at home due to the ice storms here and power outages...but as soon as we get back home tomorrow i will send you the link to the instructions! It is on my other computer. Sorry I can't get it to you faster!
Post a Comment